Saturday, November 01, 2008

landscapes

YRT Bus loop, Keel and Rutherford. I was waiting for D so we could go get her glasses


Sunflower leaf.


Red Maple Leaf, Scarborough, Brimley & Huntingwood


Sunoco Gas, Yonge Street north of highway 7


No particular order here. Normally I'm a bit fussy about posting my drawings in the order they were drawn, but I just have a lot of catching up to do. There is a story that the first person to organize his books alphabetically was thought to be off his nut. What kind of a crazy way is that or organize things. Well, here am, temporarily putting aside a strict chronological order of one of subject matter. Pictures with landscapy subjects in the same post, instead of having only the sequence they were drawn in in common. Has sense come to me at last?

No. I assure you it has not.

No comments: